Please find attached meeting notes from the 1/19/21 Q&A session. Date for the next Q&A is TBD. Please take a moment to look at the legislative bills ATU 757 is working on for our members!
- SB 670 – Includes matters concerning apprenticeship or training program administered by certain mass transit districts as mandatory subject of collective bargaining for employees of district.
- SB 669 – Requires certain mass transit and transportation districts to be registered apprenticeship training agents as condition of receiving distributions from Statewide Transportation Improvement Fund
- SB 437 – Includes matters concerning apprenticeship or training program administered by certain mass transit districts as mandatory subject of collective bargaining for employees of district.
- SB 429 – Provides that for mass transit districts and transportation districts with population of 500,000 or more, percentage distribution from Statewide Transportation Improvement Fund is conditioned upon district providing documentation to Oregon Transportation Commission that demonstrates existence of state-recognized apprenticeship program administered by district
- HB 2482 – Removes entering or remaining unlawfully in or on public transit vehicle or public transit station as manner of committing crime of interfering with public transportation
- SB 332 – Imposes minimum service requirements on certain mass transit districts.
- SB 690 – Repeals provision that prohibits transit workers from striking.