Sisters & brothers, please be advised that we received the following update from TriMet concerning the Powell Garage parking situation:
TriMet Powell Garage Operator Parking Update
October 29th – December 25th, 2018
- Beginning 10/29/18 until approximately 12/25/18 when shuttles from Main St. Park and Ride are up and running. Operator parking will be relocated.
- 60 spots, including ADA accessibile parking and Op of the Year, MRO of the Quarter, etc. will be available in the parking area next to the “Old Lift” building.
- 70 additional spots will be available in the church parking lot across the street Monday through Friday
- On weekends: Church parking is NOT AVAILABLE on weekends; Lift parking expands to 119 spots. See map above!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Operator badges will be activated to open entrance gate on NE 99th to enter parking area.
- Lift parking area will only be accessible via this gate, entry AND exit.
- Expect that after 6am Monday through Friday this lot will be full; relief operators should expect to park off premises. Plan accordingly!
- Remember, from Powell eastbound, there is no left turn into the church parking lot so you’ll want to come westbound on Powell.
NOTE: Bus operators will not require any parking placards since this is temporary. However, Maintenance should continue use of parking placards.