HOP ID Badges for TriMet Retirees, Spouses, & Dependents

TriMet retirees, spouses, and dependents – do you still need your HOP ID Badge, the new photo IDs which allow you to ride the system? You can make an appointment with TriMet Transit Security to get your photo taken and your badge processed. They’re open from 9am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, just call (503) 962-7699 or email IDBadges@trimet.org to set up an appointment!
By | 2018-10-01T08:38:43-07:00 October 1st, 2018|ATU 757, Retirees, TriMet Bus, TriMet Rail|