TriMet Suspending Service Downtown for Bus/Max Due to Protests
- TriMet has announced that they may suspend service in downtown core for Friday afternoon due to protesting.
- However, we expect protesting from Friday morning to Saturday afternoon in the downtown area.
- Please be aware of (large groups in the street, pedestrians not paying attention, stalled or blocked vehicles or other obstructions in the road, etc).
- We also believe there will be a protest next Saturday on the East side, from the convention center to Maranatha Church at NE 12th and Prescott.
- We encourage you to be patient but also take care of yourself and do not put yourself in unsafe situations.